I’m pursuing a man conveying a pigeon. He plunges into a structure an error since I’m utilizing an ambush class loadout specced for short-range battle. I follow and get the drop on him. Two or three impacts from my Trench Shotgun bring him down. He drops the pigeon. I get it, and begin jotting a note.
The note or, that is, the clock that indicates to what extent until the note is done—composes quicker when I’m stopped. I squat in the structure, and my partners encompass me. A gas explosive is tossed through the window. I tap the T key to put on my gas veil and keep on holding up out the clock. Outside, I hear gunfire and yelling. At the point when the note completes, I run through the closest entryway, dart around a corner and discharge the pigeon. The rival group attempts to kill it, however, it flies free. Minutes after the fact, an ordnance strike pours down. It’s gore.
Jump to Section...
Buy Battlefield 1
Free to Play
Battlefield 1 System Requirements for PC
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- AMD CPU: AMD FX-6350 processor
- Intel CPU: Core i5 6600K processor
- RAM: 8GB System Memory
- AMD GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB graphics card
- NVIDIA GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB graphics card
- DX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- NET: 512 KBPS or faster Online Internet Connection Requirements
- HD: 50GB
Battlefield 1 Gameplay
Battlefield 1 Trailer
Battlefield 1 Tips and Tricks